Printing Services

Sunday, August 19, 2018

How come my printer is printing my words on my report crooked? Help? -

I am trying to print out pages for my science fair report but when I print them out, the sentences are crooked and are going down towards the right. What could be wrong? Help please

Your printer is grabbing the paper unevenly. Check for a sheet guide in the printer and make sure that it has been moved to be snuff with your paper. Also, some printers have an additional lever under the cover to modify the tension based on the thickness of your paper. Check your printer s manual for information on that. Finally, be sure to check for any jammed paper pieces or other debris that may have fallen in or near the roller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home