Printing Services

Thursday, August 16, 2018

What color laser printer offers the highest resolution for under $500? -

I ve recently been employed by a company that for part of the job - requires me to reproduce art work which consists mainly of sketch s with the occasional color additive. I know a decent amount when it comes to printers; I know a high resolution laser printer capable of micro printing and color replication is what I m looking for. My budget for this printer is around $500. I ve looked around at Circuit City, Best Buy, and CompUSA and don t see any laser printers that offer more than a 600x600 dpi print. Could anyone recommend me either a specific printer to think about, or some other company that offers better?

the quot;bestquot; genuine lasser resolution you are likely to find is 600x1200, and to be honest you ll not see much diff from 600x600 Take a sample of what you need to print, as a PDF and GO to a store, ask if they can print your sample to check the quality of a printer you are interested in. Just remember buying a quot;cheapquot; laser is not always a cheap solution, check costs of ALL consumables (Toners and drums if required, some also need a belt every so often) and look at their est life. Then guestimate the cost per page of use. Now repeat process on a more expensive printer, running costs often enough lowewr to offset the extra purchase price after 1 or 2 replacements of consumables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home