Printing Services

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

How long will my ink cartridge last me? -

I plan on making a multitude of copies. Like 100 copies of a 5-6 page packet. And I plan on doing this monthly. My printer can make copies at my own expense of ink, paper, and time. Or, I can pay a store such as the UPS store to do it for me. I just want to know what would be cheaper. A six page packet cost $32 black and white at the UPS store. Does anyone know, roughly, how many pages of text and a few pictures I could get out of an inkjet black ink cartridge. Much appreciated.

It really depends on a lot of variables. The most important one is how much print/pictures are on each page, how much ink is required for the page, the size of the page, size of the ink cartridge (how much ink it ll hold), etc...., also the print quality settings (as mentioned above) determine how much ink is used. A laser color printer would be better for the amount of work you re proposing. Unless you have a business class inkjet, small home inkjets may not have the durability to do your jobs for too long and they may take a considerable amount of time too. Ink cartridges are not cheap. I would think that using the UPS store would be better. You could also check into other places such as Kinko s or your nearby office supply store that has color copying/printing machines/services that may offer cheaper alternatives. You could always try your printer first and see how well it works amp; how long your cartridges last and then due a rough estimate on how much money it s going to cost you to print (include paper costs, ink cartridge costs, your time to find amp; purchase supplies, etc..) Best of luck.

That depends on the printer, the ink cartridge, and the printer settings for print quality. When figuring the cost, don t forget to include the cost of YOUR time!!! For the cost of about 4 packets, you could BUY a Bamp;W laser printer and eliminate the inkjet altogether!! I don t know where YOU live, but around here where I live, copies are from 3 to 5 CENTS a page, including collating and stapleing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home