Printing Services

Sunday, August 12, 2018

How can I select a good Economic Digital Printer? -

Hi Greetings! I am planning to start a Out Door Banner Printing Company, I am looking for a Good Digital Printer selection. How can I select a good Economic Digital Printer? I plan to have 12 feet width printer Kindly guide me with exact configuration Regards Albert

don t forget to factor in the cost of ink and maintenance etc. Some printers have lower cost of operation than others. sounds like you will be printing some volume. Also, not familiar with any 12 foot wide printers. If you get past a certain width, they normally use roll stock and would print a much longer banner than that if you wanted.

i think you meant to say 12 feet quot;lengthquot; printer and i recommend HP plotters or the HP DesignJet series

you can see this type of printer only cannon or hp they are the best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home