Printing Services

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

When installing my Lexmark x2580 printer, it tells me that I have invalid ink cartridges. Hows this possible? -

I am running a Macbook and I have the proper ink cartridges. The #2 and the #3 which you have to get at Circuit City or online. The printer is not recognizing the ink and I can t understand why not because I have placed them in properly and bought the correct ink. Please help! Thanks

Either you aren t using Lexmark inks, some of which are fitted with a chip, or the drivers for your macbook are mis-identifying the printer or inks. The latter is easy to check - Go to the lexmark website and download the latest drivers for your version of MacOS. If this doesn t cure the problem, take the inks back for replacement. JBV^_^

Some times the cartriges are dried out from sitting around too long. It happened to me amp; I exchanged them--the new ones worked fine.

if the ink is inserted properly then it s probably your printer. how old is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home