Printing Services

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Are there any good inkjet printers that are good for home and school use purposes? -

I am looking for a color inkjet printer that is a maximum of $100. Also, I am looking for one that that is cheap on ink, also a one that is efficient on ink. I prefer a printer from Cannon or HP. I do not want a printer that doesn t print if yiy do not have any color ink left, or prints with color even if you choose grayscale(Black and White).

The below low cost options for professional quality printing and the Best Advice unless you like spending good money buying expensive inkjet cartridges, if I were in your shoes I would simply look for an older Hewlett Packard (HP) Laserjet Printer like one from the HP Laserjet 4 or 5 series, HP 2100 or 2200 series etc. however NOTE unfortunately none offer color printing. As you know the print quality for any papers or documents you have to submit is TERRIFIC and all the drivers are still readily availble on-line for download. Like someone else suggest I actually saw some GOOD WORKHORSE HP LASERJET 4 printers on sale for $12.00 on CRAIGLIST which caught me by surprise me...since I personally own like 4 Hewlett Packard black amp; white HP Laserjets that I paid from a free-gift away, $35, $65 and like $1,500 lt;= years ago brand new. Naturally I don t need any more but where I saw it was on my local CRAIGSLIST under the FOR SALE category then COMPUTERS. What happened was Seller bought a huge lot of commercial HP Laserjet printers on few pallets and simply did not have storage. Just be PATIENT if you didn t see any under a wildcard search or maybe POST YOUR OWN CL Inquiry in 2 places under WANTED and COMPUTERS but most likely all you will attract is people dumping inkjet printers. EBAY COMPUTERs might be another Good Buy to find a good laserjet printer, but do yourself a favor and SEARCH BY CLOSEST DISTANCE bec Samp;H will certainly be costly. Also genuine unopened HP toner lasts forever and never dries up, and with patience can be bought for like $25 or more and one toner cartridge can easily last a full year. Hope the Above Info Helps!

Hi, The LEXMARK 5400 series combo printers seem very good value for money and they work with Vista, The combine, Photo Copying, Fax,Scanner and Printing all on the same machine and the ink is cheap as well in the bargain. hope this helps Dr K.I.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home