Printing Services

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Why does my printer shut off when I want to print something? -

I have a HPPSC750 printer and it keeps shutting off whenever I want to print something from my computer. I ve changed the USB port cable and I got to print a document 2 times, then it did it again. Shut off when I pressed print from my desktop. I ve uninstalled the printer and installed it again, to no avail. I ve turned it off and on and nothing. It s pretty new, It was a christmas gift from my wife. I don t print much, so it s not burned out.

It s joined the Rebel alliance and is a traitor.

sounds like its faulty. if its nearly new take it back for a refund and buy a Canon. canons are more reliable and cheaper to run....in my experience

Check the power connection. The cord may be loose or if it has a converter on the cord it may be bad. Try another plug in the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home