Printing Services

Sunday, March 10, 2013

How can I get my printer to print color? -

I bought new cartridges (color and black) and I put them in correctly. I ve checked to make sure it s not set for grayscale, and the box is not checked. What can I do??

remove the printer drivers and start from there. Normally in your Properties where you have chosen not to print in gray scale look around to see if there is any other buttons/options to were it prints in color.

What kind a printer is it? Check the printer options If you can do a head clean other wise you need to check the inside of the printer where you plug the ink cartridges and clean them Hope this helps!

The settings on your printer is set for black and white printing. Check the manual (or google it) that came with your printer - it should tell you how to change the settings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home