Printing Services

Thursday, February 21, 2013

How do I fix a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 printer error code # 92? -

Whenever I go to print on 13 x 19 in any Adobe program, I get a weird error message saying that the printer cannot detect the paper size. Any other size works just fine. I have all of the guides properly lined up and am doing everything right. I even set the printer settings to not auto detect paper width. Help please!

Is it only in Adobe that you are having this problem? Check out this link: Put in 13 x 19 in the search (sorry it won t do this auto) http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro… Uste the same link to the manual (click on the drivers and download tab). There seems to be a quot;fit to sizequot; option that might work:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home