Printing Services

Monday, February 18, 2013

What laser printer would you recommend for me? -

I am a college student and my school is allowing me to purchase a printer that they will then refund me for. So cost is not an issue, just something around $300 would be good. Any way, I want this to last me for at least 9 years. I am open to anything...please provide me with links please.

Scanners and wireless won t last nine years--three or four at most. You must drop those conditions and get an HP laserjet. There is a $100 add on for wireless, but there is no guarantee that when wireless improves your printer will be supported. At a minimum drop one of wireless and scanner.

You are asking for a lot for only $300. Most machines last between 4 - 6 years. Printers don t last like they use to. A printer that has multiple functions and is a laser model is going to cost you well over your spending limit. You might be able to find an ink jet at that price range. The ink jets don t last long unless you get a high end model and they start around $450 or so. The best printers are xerox printers hands down for laser printer. They have good prices at http://www.nynjtechnology.com. They sell all new models of HP, Xerox and many more. Call their phone number and they ll help you pick one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home