Printing Services

Sunday, March 10, 2013

When printing my e-mails the text comes in very Tiny Letters. How can I print in normal size letters ? -

My e-mails on Printing (Not on the Screen) are very Tiny ans almost unreadable text. How can I solve this problem ?. What can I do to get the print out in larger letters.

Let me guess... Windows XP with IE7? There is actually a fix available from Microsoft for this (it is also part of SP3 for XP. Check this out: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932538 If this is not the issue. Then I would like to know what quot;programquot; you are printing out of and what printer you are using. --Will watch for additional details and update then.

Does this happen in all applications? Like when you print from word, notepad, wordpad? If it does then it s the printer driver. If not, only from e-mail, then you may need to check on your browser. Try to use a different browser like Mozilla Firefox and ifit works then you may need to do a repair on your existing browser if not uninstall/reinstall

You could try copying and pasting it into a microsoft word docomunt or a notepad document on your computer. You can then use that to change the font to any style, color, and size you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home