Printing Services

Sunday, March 10, 2019

How can I scale a document to fit on 24quot;x36quot; paper on Microsoft Word? -

I can t get Microsoft Word to scale a document that I need to print. It won t go past 11quot;x17quot;. Can someone please help me?

I would think your printer would print the A4 page to the size you want as I m assuming you must have a large format printer. You would probably need to set the printer to the page size you want not scale the document in Word. If you do not have a large format printer then it will not matter how you scale it in Word the printer wont be able to print it in one piece if it s a standard A4 printer. If you do not have a wide format printer you will need to access the print a poster function in your print menu, print it in sections and then piece the pieces together to make one whole document.

Word 2003 goes up to 22quot; x 22,quot; but you might be able to download a template from Avery.com for 24x36. PS you must have a sweet printer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home