Printing Services

Thursday, February 21, 2019

What is a good photo printer that can print large photographs? -

I want to be able to print photos that are up to and/or larger than 8.5 by 11 inches and I need to know what is the best printer within a reasonable price range for a college student, preferably something under $300 or $400.

My family and I have owned several Epson and HP printers and we have ALWAYS had problems with them. Two years ago we started buying Canon printers and we love them. Great photos, no dried up ink or clogged print heads, cheaper and longer lasting ink - they are the best!! That is why the pros use them. Look at the PIXMA line of printers - I m not sure you are going to find anything in your price range though. You may have to go to $500 for the PIXMA Pro9000

I think the HP Photosmart Pro B8350 Photo Printer which costs about 350$ is a good choice. It can manage paper sizes up to 13 X 19quot;. Here s the link - http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi…

Epson 1280 is awesome. It prints up to 13 X 19 inches. Sometimes they have specials on them and you can get one for about $250-300. I believe it is being replaced by a newer model sometime this year, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home