Printing Services

Monday, February 11, 2019

How do I get my Lexmark printer working? -

I have a Lexmark X1150 All-In-One printer. If I don t use it all the time, the cartridges won t work and there are lines through my text. How can I resolve this? Do I dump the printer and buy a new one or is there an easier way to fix the problem?

if u don t use inkjet printer for a while cartridge head will dry, put it in a little warm water for 5 minutes, the back to printer, print few cleaning pages. U can find the option in printers utility software. Good luck!

Yes the boiling water works and if it don t add a cap full of ammonia to the water but dip the cartridge in and out but don t leave it in the water with the ammonia in it. and take a piece of paper towel fold it in half and dab the cartridge on it not in the same spot so you can see if it gets better and it should.

buy a new cartridge

Put about an inch of hot (not boiling) water in a cup, let the cartridges sit in it for about 5 minutes. This will dissolve the ink that has dried up and partially clogged the print head (that shiny metal strip). Also using a little bleach on a paper towel to wipe the bottom of the print heads help. People recommend storing the cartridges in a zip lock bag if you re not going to use the printer for awhile (going on vacation), but who really does this, well at least not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home