Printing Services

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Why am I getting horizontal lines when I print photos? -

Printer is HP C6180. I ran a diagnostic and I get beautiful uniform blocks of solid color from all ink fonts. I am going to reinstall software to see if that helps.

This means that the paper is too thin, or the picture is full page than this normal happens and you need picture paper

Might be print head alignment if you have printer has separate cartridges/print heads for each color. Also you might try changing the printer quality settings - see if a higher quality mode helps.

Is the printer old? That would be why please people answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

Its not your software. Chances are its the printhead on the color cartridge thats bad. Try to replace with another and see if you can print normally. GL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home