Printing Services

Thursday, January 17, 2019

How can i get my Lexmark Printer to Work? -

I have a Lexmark z640 printer and i can t get it to work. Basically I have tried everything. I have installed the drivers which are for Windows Vista, and tried the Lexmark Cleaning Utility and installed the drivers again, and the printer says ready in the control panel, but whenever I go to print a page, all i get is a printer icon in the toolbar but no pages print.

Check the Cable that connects your printer to the computer and then also verify that your computers ports (USB or Parrallel) ports are working. Test your printer on another computer to see if it is the printer or something wrong with your computer or cabels. If it is not a new printer get a new one, these days they cost only 40 $ or less

right click with your printer - preferences(printing preferences) - settings - load factory settings . good luck !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home