Printing Services

Thursday, January 17, 2019

I was printing and all of a sudden about 30 pages in it starts going REALLY slow? -

I ve got an epson RX610 and I m printing out a 196 page book i downloaded so it s only using black ink and about 30 pages in it started going really slow, printing about 1 1/2 pages per minute. I tried cancelling the print job and then picking up where I left off but somehow that didn t work either. I also tried reducing print quality. Any more ideas?

Try de-fragmenting your computer or install Clean-up to take out temp. files you do not need.

The fact that you re printing 196 pages might have something to do with it. Especially if you haven t used your printer like that before. Just be patient, it s a lot to print, even for a realy good printer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home