Printing Services

Sunday, January 13, 2019

What is card for Business Cards? And the Best kind of Printer? -

I ve heard of card such as Matt card but I don t understand the difference? Plus would I need a paticular type of printer since I m sat with a bizHub Pro c500, woud this do?

matt card has no shine on it. you need fairly thick card but it depends on how much your printer can handle. some card is too thick to go through the rollers and curves.

i got a lexmark printer 4 in 1, thats scanner,printer,photocopier,and fax,only cost me £70 somthing ponnds at pc world i bought it around just over a month ago. its smart looking go 4 it

I got mine made up last year by a company called Good Print. Google Good Print and they will give you a very reasonable deal and they deliver very promptly too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home