Printing Services

Monday, February 18, 2019

How can I reset the waste ink counter on my Epson R280 printer? -

Does anyone know how to reset the waste ink counter on Epson Stylus Photo R280 printer? Or where can I buy a waste ink resetter/adjustment program for R280 printer?

I have an Epson Stylus Photo 830. I guess it may have a similar system: The cartridges themselves have chips in them that count down how much ink is in the cartridge. They can t be reset, which is why you find even recycle schemes won t take Epson cartridges. Best answer is to buy good quality compatibles. After many bad experiences, I have found the company below who do good cartridges at throwaway prices. They do inks for your printer as well- although R280 is a US designation, and R285 is the UK equivalent.

The answer given has nothing to do with the question. The waste ink counter has no idea of the quality of the cartridges you are using. You need to download the waste ink pad reset program available from Epson. Here is the address http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/InkPadsForm.jsp . Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home