Printing Services

Monday, February 18, 2019

Why when I print something is the print very small? -

Is there anything I can do to make the print bigger, I put the text size to largest but it made no difference.

Is this in every program? If you have MS WORD try typing a line of text, highlight the text and then click on the text size options and choose a larger font.

if your mouse has a scroll wheel, you can enlarge the whole page by holding the control at the lower left and turning the mouse wheel Sorry, did not read the Q properly, I see you mean for a printer, not just to read the computer screen

Pls you need to supply more info, at least, type of printer and software. However, run a Test Print on the computer, and ensure you go through ALL Setup options of the printer. I suspect the problem is with the printer setup. Please, spare some time to understand the printer, which I believe is a newly acquired printer. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home