Printing Services

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

How can i get my laptop to print on my desktops printer? -

So i know there is a way to get my laptop to print from my desktop s printer i just dont know how...can anyone give me instructions please?

at a guess i would connect a cross over lead to the network socket on both the PC amp; laptop then go into the settings on your pc and set up permissions so that your laptop can share the printer. the full instructions would take up quit a page here so are a few links below for you to look at... hope this helps. Tetro

Glad i could be of help to you. Tetro Report Abuse

There are a few ways to do this, some easier then others. It all depends on how your computers are connecting to the internet, and if you use a router/switch or a wireless router. See the following links for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home