Printing Services

Friday, February 22, 2019

What is the best all-in-one border-less printer capable of 11quot;x17quot; prints? -

I am a graphic and web designer and photographer, and I have a terrible printer right now. I am in need of an accurate printer that is capable of printing 11quot;x17quot; border-less (and anything smaller, obviously). I d also really like to stay on a college student s budget... any suggestions? I d especially like to hear from graphic designers and photographers that are in college as well as those who are already in the profession.

Hi Jonathan I own a hew high end epsons and HP for proofing. I recently purchased a HP 9650 and it prints 13 x 19 with a 12 x 18 borderless. This printer used to sell for $1000 and we purchased one at $300 brand new and worth every penny. You can print any size paper, any quality, and even envelops. What I like about this printer is that it is super fast to print and the output matches our screen which is important when we print the finish product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home