Printing Services

Monday, April 23, 2018

Why is my printer only printing on the left side only? -

I have an HP Photosmart 7150 and it only prints on the left side of the page cutting off the rest. I have looked under the printer settings and everything appears to be fine. I have unplugged the printer several times to clear the memory and also have restarted my computer. It doesn t matter what I print, it does the same thing each time. Any help would be much appreciated! I have looked on HP s site but it isn t helping.

Open your word processor and make sure the page setup is set to letter size. Now, go in the printer preferences and you will see an option where it says, Center to page. Put a checkmark there. ALso, selet the correct paper size which whould be LETTER SIZE. Lastly, make sure to click on Print as in document. Before printing, do a page preview to make sure that everything looks ok. Print from THAT page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home