Printing Services

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Why does my computer shut down when I turn my printer on? -

I just had to install windows again, and now when ever I turn the printer on, my computer shuts off and reboots itself. Any ideas?

what version of windows are you running and what type of printer and connection type.

sounds like a compatibility problem.I had this happen with a camera I reinstalled on my computer the other day and it was that the drivers were not loaded.so try to reinstall the printer drivers again see if that helps.

maybe too much power is going through your computer and it causing it to reboot.

maybe there is a problem with the usb not the cable but the usb in the computer.

i think you need an computer engineer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home