Printing Services

Friday, April 20, 2018

My Epson screams at me when I try to print or use the scanner. What is wrong? -

I don t want to buy another as it has been a wonderful printer. Any help would be gratefully appreciated

I have used an Epson printer for several years now and can t really fault them but you need to give a bit more info before I can help you anymore. What model is it? What do you mean by quot;Screams at youquot;? It could be something simple...it could be something major...but you need to explain in more detail. OK...I can t promise a quick solution but it could be something as simple as the transportation lock needs to be unlocked. Check your book to see how to do this. I have the CX3200 model and it s slightly different. It is simple though. If this doesn t work...try doing some basic maintenance... 1)Change the ink cartridges (compatible ink is just as good as the real thing at a fraction of the price). 2)Check the print head nozzles. 3)Clean the print head. 4)Align the print head. You don t have to take things apart to do these things...it s just button pressing. Just check your manual on how to do them. Very simple. Whenever I ve had a problem with mine, I ve resolved it by doing these things I ve suggested. I hope you can sort it. Good luck!!!

i think it`s dying,,,:(

Microsoft windows it would never happen under UNIX solaris 10 OR linux

It s evidently a female scanner.

Perhaps it s going through a mid-life crisis? Does it print? What version? What model? Ink jet or ribbon? Cleaned it lately?

i had the same problem turned out i had been leaving a lot of paper amp;books on top of it ,since i stoped that its all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home