Printing Services

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

What is the big black sheet of film in a Laser printer called? -

I have a HP LaserJet CM1050 and my printer was making unwanted smudges, so I opened the door to see what was going on and the black film thing is torn. I m not sure what caused this and I don t know its function or what it is called. Can anyone advise me? What should I do? Can I tape it back together? The black film thing can be manually rolled by hand. It is opposing the toners when I close the printer door.

email sent OK, this is what I thought in the beginning. This is called an quot;Image Transfer Kitquot;. this replaces the drum in a standard laser cartridge or the drum in a copier. They are problematic but produce a superior image. Here is a link. I havent been able to find a direct cartridge for the 1015cfm but I come up with a image transfer kit for a 5500.. Its probably the same.. You need to call these people tommorow and ask. You may be able to get a rebuilt transfer kit for a lot less money.. HP wants about $450.00, Others close to $200.00. Someone in your area may rebuild them... http://www.pchotdeals.com/.sc/ms/sch/ee?…

you need to change the Toner i think you are talking about toner the film remains in the hard platic cover.

Hi, As I was looking to your picture I figure it is a plastic film which role is to aids the sheet of paper reach to the top of the printer after it is printed. So this film role is only to guide the paper out. If this film is jammed your printed could malfunction and get the sheet of paper blocked inside along with a signal error. You really should look to HP.com and ask them to guide you to solve the problem. You even can talk to them live to present your issue. Here is the link to quot;HP active chatquot;: http://h50203.www5.hp.com/hpisweb/customer/HPInstantsupport.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home