Printing Services

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Got tips for what I should do with color ink cartridge that still has 2 full colors? -

I used up all the blue in my Lexmark 26 ink cartridge, and the rest of the colors, magenta and yellow, are still full. I need to change the ink so I can print out something else, but what do I do with this one? I feel like it is such a waste... ink cost a Lot!

Nope, there is really nothing you can do. You can perhaps change the text colour of some documents to magenta or red and print out your documents in red ink. If they are for your own records you will be conserving the black, however once a cartirdge is emptied of one colour it wils tart to behave badly. There may be nothing you can do.

Instead of buying new cartridges, purchase an ink refill kit. It should come with instructions on how to fill your particular cartridge. I have use these in the past with great success. Be careful and follow the instructions to the word. It s easy to make a complete mess!! By purchasing a kit you will be able to fill or top off any color of your choice or all at once....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home