Printing Services

Friday, October 13, 2017

Why does my printer print things in a purple tint? -

Every time I try to print something, it ends up coming out all purple. But the ink cartridges in my printer are fairly new. No matter what I do, I can t get it to stop printing in purple. What could be the cause of this? The brand of my printer is HP.

Change your color cartrdige. It is probably out or low in red and yellow. The cartrdige could have been defective from the start. That should solve your problems. First, clean it with alcohol and Q-tip and put it back in the printer and do a test print. You should see cyan, magenta , yellow, black line. If you are missing any of the lines, then replace the cartrdige.

I say you need to go to your printer settings and see if the problem is there. You could also just try reinstalling the program and see if that does the trick. The last thing you could do is see if you have any other ink in the house and install it...if you still get the purple...you could have defective ink.

Wipe each cartridge with clean water-moist rag and replace. If that does not do it replace cartridges one at a time until problem clears. When cartridge not in use put scotch tape over each nozzle so it does not dry up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home