Printing Services

Saturday, October 14, 2017

How do I print a partial page from an online site or from a document? -

I m using a PB G4 Mac OSX 10.4 to print wirelessly to a printer that is connected to a PC. I can print from the PC only the selections that I want printed, but when I print from my PB, it prints the whole page. Where is the quot;print selectionquot; option in my PB? Thanks.

Your best bet is to copy and paste into a word document what you want to print.

in Print... from filem menu you can define your section of your document to print in most application such as web browser and ...

save it as a pdf.... built in to os x... then send the file to the pc and print the pages you want. of course if the machine are on the same net, you can config them to go direct !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home