Printing Services

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What should be inside the box when someone orders a new Canon printer? -

I have ordered an i9900 canon. What should be inside the box when someone orders a new Canon printer?

printer, manual, power cable, install cd, some trial ink and paper.

I have that printer. It rocks! comes with a power cord, and all the ink cartridges. I cannot remember if I had to provide my own USB cable or not.

You get every thing except the printer cable, you have to buy it separately.

Of course you will find the printer inside. Just kidding, I understand that you want to know about the cables, softwares and other accessories. Here is what you should get: i9900 photo printer, i9900 print head, ink tanks (BCI-6C cyan, BCI-6M magenta, BCI-6Y yellow, BCI-6Bk black, BCI-6PC photo cyan, BCI-6PM photo magenta, BCI-6R red, and BCI-6G green), power cord, easy setup instructions, document kit (quick start guide, registration card, setup software and user s guide, software CD), Photo Paper Pro sample pack; printer cable not included. I found it from this webpage below. u can browze it for more info

You will still need to buy a printer cable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home