Printing Services

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

How do I check how much ink I have in the printer? -

I have an HP Deskjet 5150 running on a Windows Vista. Where exactly do I go to check the percentage/volume of ink I still have in the printer?

you should be able to go to: Start gt; Printers and Faxes and then right click on your printer and select quot;propertiesquot;. If you have the software installed for your printer you could also access the ink monitor from in there.

To check your ink level: Right click the printer icon gt; Click Preferences Option gt; A menu box will pop and click on the Services tab gt; Click on Service this device to activate the services then click on the estimated ink level tab. A graph will appear indicating how much ink is left in your cartridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home