Printing Services

Friday, August 25, 2017

Does anyone know where to buy lexmark ink cartridges for a good price? -

I am looking to buy ink cartridges for my lexmark printer.Do you know where to buy the black and color for a good price??

I always get my ink cartridges at http://www.castleink.com/_Lexmark.html Castle Ink only carries remanufactured ink cartridges, but in my eyes they work just as well as the originals (but cost a lot less),

We have got some very good prices from EBay suppliers.. I am looking at ten black cartridges, #75. They come from www.imageex.com (Image Warehouse). Prices were in the $10 range. I have no idea how they can sell at such low prices when the going rate at discount houses is in the $30 to $40 range, and more. Can t hurt to check it out.

You can consider new compatible or remanufactured cartridges, and they have one year warranty.

you can buy those ink cartridges at: Wal Mart

target

http://ink4less.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home