Printing Services

Saturday, August 19, 2017

How can I stop my printer printing the alignment page every time I switch it on? -

How can I stop my printer printing the alignment page every time I switch it on?

If it prints the alignment page every time, then the printer might not be properly configured. I remember running into a printer on the job that required you to scan the alignment page after it was printed (it was an all-in-one printer). If your printer JUST prints, then try re-installing the driver.

It sounds to me as though the driver installation was not completed. If you have an all-in-one, they often require you to scan an alignment page before the installation is quot;final.quot; If you ve been through all that, or if it s strictly a printer, then I d suggest going to the manufacturer s web site, downloading the latest version of the driver, and reinstalling it. If THAT doesn t take care of the problem, it s time to call tech support (giant headache, I know). Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home