Printing Services

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Is it worth buying high yield ink for my canon pixma printer? -

Does high yield mean more ink? Is it worth paying about E6 more to get high yield ink instead of regular ink?

Yes. You get more pages out of it. That s what quot;high yieldquot; means.

There are many other options for saving money on ink. You can order re-fill kits for your cartridges. This involves some effort on your part and can turn out to be a messy affair if it s not done right. Believe me - I m all thumbs! That is why I prefer to use generic ink cartridges. After trying several brands I now rely on www.printerink.com. They have top brands of generic ink available at discount prices. They are just as good as the originals and at almost half the price. I find no difference in the print quality. Some brands come with a money-back guarantee so you can t lose anything by checking it out for yourself!

it costs more money because it has more ink in it I buy thembecause it means I have to change them less often so yes, worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home