Printing Services

Thursday, July 27, 2017

How do you refill ink cartridges that are marked SINGLE USE ONLY? -

I have a Lexmark printer and the ink cartridges that they gave me are designed for single use only. I tried refilling it but it still won t print because this message kept coming up saying quot;you need to replace your cartridgequot;. Is this because they put some chip in the cartridges or it it a problem with my computer/printer? If it s a chip, is there any way to quot;trickquot; it? I want to save some money here...

Here is a site to help you reset your Lexmark cartridge

i have a hp printer when i refill with the needle kit it gives me all kinds of messages like that just google your type of cartridge on how to reset the cartridge head or chip i do it all the time i have just refilled my cartridge to the max it prints real nice but still the printer says LOW ON INK lol

Get the needle refill stuff. I heard it works, but if its single use maybe not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home