Printing Services

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

When I print a docuement on my printer the copy comes out with tiny letters. How do I enlarge the print? -

Every once in awhile the print comes out a larger size when I print out a paper from my computer , but most of the time the print is very tiny--much tinier than the print size showing on my computer. How can I correct this? PS Am STILL a fairly new computer user--so HELP! Thank you so much. Mary

Two key pieces of information are missing from you: - Your printer brand/model and - the software you re printing from Printer font is typically controlled by the software you are using. This is why knowing the software would help greatly.

Little to go on --- there are quot;defaultquot; settings in the driver for the printer. Make sure they are not selecting a very small font. (same for the program you are printing from) Print a test pattern from the printer s internal tests -- if tiny, problem is there. Maybe - Some are larger if the program is over-riding other settings.

Sounds like you haven t installed the printer software. If you haven t, unplug it and install the software. The software instructions will tell you when to plug in the printer. You may have to restart the PC afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home