Printing Services

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How do I install a wireless printer? -

I just purchased a lexmark wireless printer, and I am having trouble setting it up. I have a wirless usb air card that I connect to laptop in order to connect to the internet. I do not have a router or any of that. So, what should I do?

http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/pressrele… If ur computer is able to communicate with the printer in wireless mode then its possible..

Hello..Sorry dont think its possible without a wireless router..The air card acts just like a cell phone..transmits to tower..receives from tower..thats about it. I assume the laptop has wireless card built in..if so then you can get a router..link the laptop..then you can link the printer.. Hope this helps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home