Printing Services

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How can I use my printer without installing the CD to my laptop? -

I have a HP Deskjet 3745 printer and I want to print something but I lost my CD to install the printer to my new laptop. Is there a way I can use the printer without installing the CD?

Some printers come with self install software or just work anyways. Plug in the usb cable, wait to see if anything pops up. I just have to connect the comp. and printer with usb and I m good to go. Hope this works for you.

go to hp.com and download the software for you printer.

you have to install the software taht came with the pritner or it will not work...you can find the software that came on it on HP s website and download it..look under their support or drives page and match up what you have

u can use a usb network cable or just set them both up as a network with a cross over cable then alls u have to do is plug in and unplug the cable when u want to use the printer. That would be the easiest way not hard to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home