Printing Services

Thursday, October 20, 2016

How do I set a printer as my default printer? -

I recently got a Hp Deskjet D2460 and I have a Windows Vista. Now when I m typing up a report and I want to print it out, I click print but the printer doesn t show up. How can I set the printer as default?

Have you installed the printer drivers using the disc that came with the printer? And is the printer on and plugged in? If so: Go to Control Panel gt; Printers Your printer should show up Right-click and select quot;set as defaultquot; Let me know if that doesn t work

Go to Desktop On the desktop devices computer settings should be set to correct printer (Hp Deskjet D2460) make and model as default printer. Make certain printer is plugged into power source and cable connections to computer are correct. Restart system to save settings.

i have a hp deskjet D1420 printer and a e machine computer,how do i default my printer to it?

go to control panel.and find printers and scanners...select printers and then select which one you want to choose as default please choose me as best answer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home