Printing Services

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Is it better/cheaper to get a laser or refillable inkjet printer for my home network? -

I know that it cost less to produce a copy from a laserjet printer, but I ve become good at filling those inkjet cartridges plus Walgreen s and others offer inexpensive refills. So, I was wondering which kind of printer would be good for my home network. Also, I have a tiny home business and I have to print clothing tags on light cardboard. Do you know how I figure out which printer would do this?

You can buy laserjet cartridges for a song on ebay, and they generate anwhere from 750 to 1500 pages. If you are only printing tags, maybe an eighth of a page, you d be looking at 12000 tags maximum. An inkjet printer will generate maybe 100 pages per cartridge, for a total of around 800 tags maximum. The cost effectiveness of a laser is obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home