Printing Services

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I am trying to find a wireless printer and router that is viiv compatible. Know any? -

I have a gateway that is viiv compatible in the living room but I can t fit a printer nearby. Needing a wireless solution. The Viiv processor in the gateway indicates that I should look for a Viiv compatible componant.

I have a usb printer hooked to a netgear wireless print server got off e-bay also a d-link router. Order goes like this 1. modem 2. wireless router 3. printer server 4. printer. 5. some where in there is computer. Works great I have computers that are able to print from print server. 1. IMAC 1. PC 2. laptops

For something like that I usually turn to ebay.

Our library has one maybe your library or town hall Call

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home