Printing Services

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Where can I get the most affordable Xerox authorized Printer Repair in New Jersey? -

I have a Xerox Phaser 8550 and it s giving me messed up prints? I called Xerox and it s so expensive to have a technician to service my printer. Who can I call in NJ to come fix my printer at the most affordable price.

I have a xerox phaser 8400 and I got it fixed for $70/hr plus parts at NYNJ Technology at 60 Pennington Street, Newark, NJ 07102. They come to your location to troubleshoot and fix it. I think you can even drop it off at their office for even less money (call first). They are excellent and fast. I m sure they can help you. Their # is 646 544 7604. Hope I helped you out. Take care.

Check this out http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=enamp;safe=o…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home