Printing Services

Monday, November 14, 2016

How do you print several slides on one page in Power Point? -

I have 13 slides but dont want 13 pages printed. Can I print 4 slides to a page? How?

File gt; Print. Then go to quot;Print Whatquot; in the print dialog and choose Handouts. You can then select the number of slides per page.

Go to print... Then go to print what? There should be a drop down menu Click it and choose handouts then there will be a drop down menu next to that Choose how many slides you want per page. Then push ok

Check File gt; Page Setup, you should be able to tile a certain amount per page Also Print Preview I can t tell you exactly because I don t use powerpoint but I recall doing something similar in middle school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home