Printing Services

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

How can I resolve my computer to recognize my printer? -

My computer won t recognize my printer. It s a HP PSC 1310 or 1315 printer, it worked before and was fine, but now my computer just won t recognize it for some reason. Can anyone help me resolve this, thank you!!

Try to reinstall the printer software or to get a newer version of that driver.

The best thing for you to do is probably uninstall and reinstall the drivers and software. Go to HP s quot;Support and Driversquot; section and press the button that says quot;Start Detectionquot;. You may need to download the ActiveX, just follow the directions. When it installs on your quot;cquot; drive, take note of the location where it is installed so that you can go back to it (on my computer it installed to quot;C:\temp\FixEngine\{A06E6617-DB3F-4946-A… folder). When it asks you to uninstall, uninstall and restart the computer (restarting the computer is very important after you uninstall, otherwise when you install next, it probably won t work right). After restarting the computer, go to the location that you took note of earlier (where the quot;FixEnginequot; folder is and the folder with the wierd number), of the FixEngine software and double-click the application file, then just follow the directions for reinstalling.

it might have had its days, it only can print a limited amount of charactors then you have to trade it in for a new one, high stores will always welcome you because the update the chip in your old printer and use it on new ones

if u google it ull fund wat y need.i had the same prob with my laptop bein a toshiba and my printer being lexmark thats all i did and it worked....should take no more then 10 min...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home