Printing Services

Friday, November 11, 2016

I have the HP deskjet F4140 all in one ink jet printer. How do i know what usb cord to buy for it? -

A friend gave it to me and it didn t come with the USB cord so help! I know nothing of USB cords and they all look the same when I get to the store. Will an employee at walmart be able to tell me which one by the model no? OR what is the USB cord called that I need? Thanks for any help.

I work in retail all USB printers are the same the all use the same connection. So it s the Regular USB connection with a square connection at the end just ask the associate you need a usb printer cable and they will give you the right one it s really easy they all use the same 2.0 usb connection

Please look usb cord at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_e?url=… Hope this help. Good Luck.

A printer should just take a regular USB 2.0 cable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home