Printing Services

Thursday, October 27, 2016

How to install my new printer? -

I just bought a used printer from someone on craigslist and she didn t have the disc with it anymore. Now I have it at home and don t know how to install it. The computer tried to do it automatically without success. Is there a website I could get this from or do I need to order a disc from the manufacture?

the manufacture like hp,dell, okidata, brother etc... has the drivers on their websites.

Check with your seller whether the used printer is in working condition. If yes, plug in and on the printer and download the device driver from the printer manufacturer website.

just get the model and then go to manufacturer s website, they will have a download file to be able to install

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home