Printing Services

Thursday, May 14, 2015

How do i get my wireless printer to no longer be offline and print? -

I have a lexmark 4530 wireless printer and a macbook air with os x 10.5. I downloaded the driver from lexmark to make it so i could install the printer... it works when i plug it into the usb port, but whenever i try to print wirelessly it says its offline on the computer, but says its fine on the printer... Help!!!

Just a guess since I know nothing about Mac s. Do you need to set the printer up on a wireless printer port in the computer? Does the printer have an option parameter that needs to be set to allow wireless printing? Best of luck.

hey man please if you get this answer i d appreciate it if you let me know. i just got the same computer and have the same printer. same problem. please email me. i d appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home