Printing Services

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Can mobile phone usb cables be used for printer connections? -

I have a brand new nokia usb cable DKE-2 that I m never going to need. I have also bought Epson BX300f/TX300f printer that doesn t come with usb cable to connect it to my laptop. But I realise the usb cable that came with my nokia phone looks exactly like what I m supposed to be buying for my printer and I m wondering if I can jut use it, instead of buying another one.

just plug it in and try it . it will do no harm to plug it in and give it a go.

If its a standard USB cable and it fits, it will work. Most of the phone cables are standard USB, if they weren t they would have different plugs. As above, if it fits, I m sure it will work. I use 1 USB cable for a PDA, Mobile phone and a Camera.

A Standard USB cable will be ok HOWEVER - most mobile phone USB cables have a male USB connector on one end (to fit he PC) and a phone connector on the other - which will NOT fit into a Printer. Standard USB cables are dirt cheap so just buy a new one !

Maybe you can, if they are same http://www.toboc.com/forum3/default.aspx… http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX…

Providing it has a standard USB socket one end and the other end has a small square plug with two chamfered corners

Hi! Sed, if they are the same it can work and it does not cause any harm to your computer. Good luck.

im sure its a no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home