Printing Services

Monday, April 27, 2015

What could be the problem If a print 1 page and a pack of blank pages come out at the same time.? -

What should I do if I got a Printer HP 4600 and everytime I print from my computer for only 1 page several pages come together like a stack of 5 blank pages and the page I print out.? Any ideas of what the problem might be? Sometimes It does it sometimes it doesn t. Only good answer please.

My printer has a lever on it that allows me to run thicker paper through the printer. Maybe your painter has one also.

When I read your question, I decided to click on it because I was betting it was an HP printer. And sure enough, it is!! I no longer use my HP LaserJet (forget the model number) for that reason. It would quot;pull doublesquot; or multiples pretty consistently. They explained that it had to do with stuff from the paper building up on the rollers. They had a 1-time quot;fixquot; and that worked. For awhile. That was a few years ago, so maybe they ve got a better, more permanent fix now. You might visit their website and check the FAQs...

okay you might have to much paper in the printer it happened to me so i took some out and now it works fine

try taking the paper out and fanning the end with you fingers and then put the fanned end in first if that doesnt work then u need to hand feed it like put the stack of paper in and then push the top piece in a little til grabs just the one

Remove all the paper and re-stack your paper tray with a new batch of paper. Good luck my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home