Printing Services

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I want to make my printer wireless. I already have a wireless network, how do I do it? -

I have a wireless network, all my laptops in the house are hooked up to the web via wi-fi. I have a printer, and i want to be able to press print on my laptop, and for it to print out all the way in the other room, no usb cords. I recall that there might be some sort of thing you can attach to printers that don t have wi-fi already, but I don t know. You guys are the answerers, you tell me.

Wireless Print Server is what you need. D-Link make a great little one, but CHECK it will work with your printer BEFORE you buy. Some USB printers use non standard communications that make the printer servers fail to operate correctly

Your printer has to have a wireless adapter built in typically.

check see if is wireless or bluetooth spme have that optoin get a dlink or some type of router reader you can go best buy ask the geeks quad there also

buy a wireless print server or adapter.. most wireless products manufacturer carries it. go and lookup the website for your preferred manufacturer. preferably get the same brand as your wireless router.

First of all is your printer wireless? if not it has to be capable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home